Job Title: Census Worker
- Positions include address canvassers, census takers, office staff and supervisors
- Part-time, full-time, flexible hours including morning, afternoon, evenings and/or weekends
- Work in the community where you live
- $17, minimum, an hour in Clermont County (and $0.58 per mile for applicable positions).
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid training
- Work is likely to last several weeks or months and may be intermittent as census progresses
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- S. citizen.
- Have a valid email address.
- Have access to a vehicle & a valid driver’s license (unless public transportation is readily available)
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
- Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
- Be available to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, and/or weekends.
The Census Bureau is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. armed forces, you may be eligible for veterans’ preference.
Apply online at 2020census.gov/jobs